Let's Get Shamrocked!
Let’s Get Shamrocked!
• When—Saturday, March 16th, 6-9 pm
• Where—Pig Pounder Pavilion in Midtown Greensboro, 1107 Grecade St
• Why—To promote music appreciation throughout the community by supporting the music education programs of the Greensboro Symphony Orchestra, enriching the lives of more than 50,000 people annually.
• Celebrated local catering company Painted Plate will provide traditional Irish fare with a modern twist, all complemented by pints craft beers from local microbrewery Pig Pounder, including green beer.
• Music plays a key part in every St Patrick’s Day celebration. We will have the talented Irish Dancers from the Walsh Kelley School of Irish Dancing entertaining us with spirited Irish dance performance. In addition we will also have a wonderful local band!
• Feeling the luck of the Irish? Raffle tickets will be available for your chance to win one of 2 one night stays at the incredible Proximity Hotel, courtesy of QWH.
• Your $35 ticket includes food, beer tickets, and entertainment. Event tickets can be purchased on the Guild’s website at www.gsoguild.org. Tickets should be purchased by March 12.
• Over the past 54 years, members and supporters of the Greensboro Symphony Guild have held events such as Oktoberfest to raise more than $2 million to benefit the music education programs of the Greensboro Symphony Orchestra. Proceeds from the Guild’s LGS! celebration will go towards the continued support of these valuable programs.